And while none of these state on the packaging that they support the Mac OS X operating system they will still work. These are connected by USB to your Mac. Depending on the drive, it might be necessary to connect two USB cables from the drive to your Mac to have enough power.
- Play Blu-ray disks on your Mac.
- CNET Forums!
- Can I connect a Blu-Ray / DVD Player to m… - Apple Community!
But what about Blu-ray? Now to play the disc you need third party software. There is also Roxio Toast Titanium 11 which allows Blu-ray burning as well.
Turn your Mac into the ultimate Blu-ray player
Apple unveils completely redesigned iOS 7 operating system. New communication services for hearing and speech impaired users. In the Video pull-down menu, choose between half-size, fit-to-screen, full-screen, and other options on the fly.
- kwa mac 11 ns2 disassembly.
- vlc media player mac 10.8.
- prime da mac para pele oleosa.
- Technical Support?
- [Resolved]Can I Play Blu-ray Movie on MacBook Pro?;
- network scanner app for mac.
- Blu ray player for pc.
- free video converter for mac os x 10.5.
- Mac Streaming on Blu-Ray Players: HOW-TO.
Or just drag the corner of the window to size it manually. For the ultimate movie experience, connect your Mac to a set of 5.
With Mac Blu-ray Player, you can. Playing Blu-ray movies on your Mac is an awesome experience that liberates your movie experience from the confines of the living room. Visit Aiseesoft now to get the Mac Blu-ray software at a special discount exclusive to Macworld readers.